Do you want to hike off the beaten track and increase your knowledge with every footstep?
Allan Rabinowitz has been enthusiastically guiding groups of hikers from synagogues, churches, academics and other tourists throughout Israel for over 25 years.
He has lectured on Jerusalem and biblical geography in academic institutions including the Hamline University Graduate School & University of Minnesota Extension.
The author of three travel guidebooks and a Jerusalem Post travel columnist for over six years, Allan breathes life into ancient ruins. His historical novel focusing on the prophet Jeremiah, “The Disciple Scroll”, can be downloaded from Kindle at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DJC42GE.
This year, Allan and his family trekked the entire Israel Trail (1000 km), launching a charity campaign in aid of a Lou Gehrig’s charity.
with whom I have worked, Allan stands head and shoulders above most…The audience will feel his passion.” Dr. Greg Sterling, Dean of the Yale Divinity School.
Allan offers several distinctive, specialized tours:
- The Jester in Jerusalem: Mark Twain’s visit to the Holy City
- In Search of Jeremiah: Biblical Jerusalem re-created through the prophet’s texts.
- I Lift Up Mine Eyes: A comprehensive Jerusalem walking tour following stunning views (only for the experienced walker).
- A Land of Hills & Valleys: Various nature hikes within the Jerusalem vicinity.
- The Israel Trail – leg by leg.
CONTACT JERUSALEM HOLIDAY HOMES FOR MORE INFORMATION